Offering technical Information for Newbuilding & Repair
Offering Technical Information for Newbuilding & Repair
HESCO offers Technical Information for Newbuilding & Repair to increase competitiveness by improving productivity and system capacities. We take time to listen and work closely with our clients to devise intelligent and innovative solutions.
1. Production Technology for Shipbuilding
When starting ship construction, some problems often get in the way of success. An outdated and inefficient shipbuilding production technology can seriously affect the construction process. There is a need for new production technology that would not only reduce the cost but would also improve efficiency in the shipyard.
HESCO provides state-of-the-art production technology which entails the initial design stage of the project down to the ship construction stage. A fresh approach to production technology is what we offer in order to efficiently execute your shipbuilding plans.
We provide the right strategy in using our production technology to achieve the target of every shipyard. Our overall plan consists of objectives, principles and tactics on how to properly use the production technology. It is applicable to technical, facility and management areas:
- Strategy on Strengthening Productivity
- - Improve productivity for each shipbuilding stage and the whole shipbuilding process
New Outfitting/Hull Construction Method
Newly Combined Hull and Outfitting Work System
Facility Improvement Method
To Improve Automation System for Shipbuilding
Please contact us if you need for more detailed technical guide & documents for shipbuilding
- We can offer technical guide & documents that is geared to the level and needs of each client
- Design Improvement
- Facility Improvement
- Management Improvement
- Production Procedure Improvement
- Challenging Management System (CMS)
- - Target Management System
- We can offer technical documents that is geared to the level and needs of each client
- Offer paramount processes for each shipbuilding stage to optimize and to create high quality, cost-efficient, and time efficient solution for clients
- Programming of cost-control and process-control
- Design, Logistics, Production, Facility Maintenance, QA, Cost-control, Process-control
2. Competitive Technical Power Solution
HESCO offers a systematic approach to strengthen productivity and cost reduction in clients's shipyards. As an established company dedicated to reducing cost and delivering excellent productivity, we target a goal and use all possible means to achieve it. We implement an effective general action plan in shipbuilding and then proceed to action plan.
To further strengthen our productivity method and improve our cost reduction activities, we implement four management methods, namely:
We also offer this management system to clients:
Please contact us if you need for more detailed technical documents for shipbuilding
3. Development of Process Management
A systematic approach to the production process is what HESCO offers to each client. HESCO's process management was developed in order to provide a global planning approach to our clients from the design down to the completion. The process includes concept planning, detailed planning and the application of such plans with specific tasks on each stage. All tasks are ensured that all areas of the production process are planned to a specific strategy and quality level.
Introducing of CIMS (Computer Integrated Management System)